YES, they do! If you do them right! And if you do them often!
Body wraps are great for reducing fat and for getting rid of cellulite. You need a role of plastic foil and cellulite lotion.
Or, you can do the whole thing naturally and use natural ingredients such as coffee grounds, cocoa butter or coconut oil.
You can also use coconut butter, or olive oil mixed with cocoa powder.
You can use them to reduce tummy fat, to get thinner thighs and calves, and you can ven use them to get rid of flabby arms.
You can leave them overnight or do them before strating your cardio routine. You will see the sweat drippping of the plastic foil after you’re done.
Body wraps are actually not just for slimming, they’re also great for detoxing or healing skin problems.
Depending on which lotion or product you choose to use, you can get flat abs, reduce the fat from inner thighs and even reduce swealing or pain if you use cabbage leaves.
To make a basic detox wrap, here’s what you need:
- purified water
- sea salt
- olive oil
- chamomile tea
To make a healing wrap, you will need these:
- peppermint and lavender essential oil
- olive oil or Shea oil
- chamomile tea
One of the best slimming wraps includes:
- lime juice
- seaweed powder
- almond oil
- lavender and sandalwood essential oil
- rosemary essential oil
Here’s how to do a basic simple wrap for weight loss, if you don’t want to go hunting for all the natural ingredients above:
- Buy a quality cellulite lotion to make sure you get results.
- Rub it on the desired area in a relatively thick layer.
- Massage the lotion until most of it is absorbed by your skin.
- Wrap plastic foil all around the area.
- To ensure that you get results even faster, also wrap bandage over the plastic foil.
- Leave overnight or do your cardio routine.
- Shower in the morning or after you finish your cardio routine.